O plutire...

O plutire...

joi, 27 februarie 2014



Things seem to be looking a bit odd lately;

Everything changes...
Now, I think that is one liner is from a old country western song!

God help Us!
Try not to act shocked!
Just smile and pray!

I will not be self righteous and critical over every shocking thing!
Okay, I am shocked!

But I will learn to be kind and not Gritchedey.
Gritichedey is my own word; it means grumpy and crabby.
Or maybe it's a real word and I just think I made it up.

I know this world is starting to look like a place I really do not recognize anymore;

Memo to self....
Just because people look really different, they are loved by God.
Many people are wounded and just need to be loved.
Be willing to see with His eyes.
Look with a desire to see good.
People will only rise to the expectation we have of them.

If you see me walking around with the facial expression of this sweet,
Little girl, Just smile and know I am just trying to hang in there.
While the world is changing!

May I not be conformed to the world, but may I be Mrs. Steady
In HIS grace and power...

I had so many of those really shocking people smile at me and
 Open doors for me!
 And they told me to have a nice day!
(I think it was that facial expression I had on my face)
A smiley Shock LOOK...
Another new word for the day :o)

I pray I will never be a grichtedey old woman;
I want to have smile lines,
Not wrinkles!

I will not be shocked!
I will not be shocked!

People's hearts are more important to God than their appearances...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu